For every organisation, an induction programme is the best way to make a good first
impression. If the induction is a structured and organised experience, then the
new employee will perceive the organisation in the same light. The traditional induction
process involves welcoming the new employee, filling out necessary forms and applications,
taking the employee around the office premises, talking to seniors in various departments,
and reading up a great deal of documentation on the organisation's vision, mission,
and goals, policies and procedures, roles and tasks etc.
Problems Facing Your Current Induction Techniques
- The quality and outcome are never consistent.
- It can often prove stressful and boring for both the inductor and the inductee.
- Difficulty assessing inductee’s level of understanding.
- It is influenced by the individuals involvement in the process.
- Quality is affected by the time available to prepare and deliver the induction.
- Difficulties tracking new employees progress.
- Directly addresses problems of the traditional induction method.
- Tailor made to suit an organisation’s induction requirements.
- A memorable induction experience for newcomers.
- A ready reference for existing employees.
- Easy to implement and integrate within the existing infrastructure.
- Uses sound instructional strategies for e-content delivery.
Benefits of the Virtual Induction Solution
- Can be accessed at any time and at any place.
- Highly economical and cost-effective solution that is centralised and uniform.
- Easy, self-paced & convenient. It is also fun, interactive and engaging.
- Structured and organized information.
- Can be integrated with your current induction process easily.
- Help’s evaluate the inductee’s understanding of the company.
What we can offer you?
- Welcome videos from the top management.
- A video tour of the company.
- Interesting tidbits about the organization, such as, its history, past events, interesting
facts and statistics etc.
- Special initiatives within the organisation such as training events, quality and
compliance initiatives etc.
- Policies and procedures of the company presented in an interactive and engaging